10/7/07

Nelwin

Nelwin sat for a total of 4 hours for this study outside of the Starbucks where she is employed as shift manager (off duty of course).
She is also an artist who makes glass jewelry and this necklace is one of her creations. I hadn't planed on the sunglasses for this piece but we were outdoors on a very bright day and she was facing the sun. Even though she received a sunburn and locked her keys in the car, she remained calm, cool & collected the whole time. I hope this study is saved and her patients rewarded.


4 comments:

Mick said...

I see what you mean about the glasses, Rob. I'm sure you'll get it the way you want it in the final hour. Another terrific study!

Save My Studies said...

Your wording sounds ominous- final hour.

Anonymous said...

Hour of triumph! Terrific work.
[ElizT]

Save My Studies said...

anonymous, Thanks for the pep talk- Stay tuned.